VsI Zmogiskuju istekliu stebesenos ir pletros biuras (ZISPB) Lithuania
Zmogiskuju istekliu stebesenos ir pletros biuras (ZISPB) was established in 2010 in Siauliai, Lithuania. We have 7 employees. In order to fulfil its aims ZISPB has a lot of partners in various areas: social, educational, management.
Observation, analysis and assessment of various social phenomena and processes in the field of social and educational policy;
Creation, adaptation and implementation various innovative social and adult educational initiatives and projects in the field of formal and non-formal education and social work providing training services to professionals and different target groups such like families at risk, offenders, ex prisoners.
ZISPB seeks to create or adapt new psychological services and training for the different groups of professionals working with social disadvantageous groups to provide them with information, counselling and educational activities; to initiate, participate and implement both local and international projects in the field of social work, formal and non-formal education; to improve skills, competences and knowledge to professionals and volunteers and provide them with methodical support. Any project that aims to provide new, non-tertiary vocational programmes to train community mental health workers is closely related with activities of ZISPB.
ZISPB provides various services: 1) organization, execution and implementation of various social initiatives and activities, conferences, “round table” meetings etc. mainly in the field of HR management and inclusion of socially disadvantaged, vulnerable groups (e.g. elderly, unemployed, disabled, etc.); 2) provision of research, information, counselling (advice), external evaluation services; 3) translation, interpretation services; 4) provision of training; 5) websites creation, information sharing tools, etc.
The competence and experience of ZISPB staff members permits perfectly to undertake the responsibility of dissemination and conference hosting and organising, which requires a high level of engagement and professionalism. Also the organization has a team highly competent to ensure the results are exploited within other activities. Staff competences also guarantee satisfactory technical and financial management of the ZISPB participation in this project.
Currently the main activities of organization are:
1. Development and implementation of local and international projects mostly with socially excluded target groups.
2. Development and accreditation of different programs for post-graduated social workers, social workers assistants, nurses, manages, employers, volunteers, etc.
3. Training courses for post-graduated social workers, social workers assistants, nurses, manages, employees, volunteers, etc.
Previous experience includes:
• Conference “Project “Place and Train” Supporting Professionals Working With People With Mental Health Issues into Work and Education” 51706-LLP-1-2011-UK-GRUNDTVIG-GMP
• Organized and moderate the international 2 day conference of the Leonardo Da Vinci programme Transfer of Innovation Project “Vocational Training Programme in Community Mental Health” in 2012.
• Excellent media (including TV) contacts – The 2012 international conference was broadcast on Lithuania TV with interviews with Asta Jaseliuniene and Graham Nicholls
Previous and Ongoing:
• Support for other NGOs in developing and implementing local and international projects.
• ŽISPB is a participant in the Leonardo da Vinci programme Transfer of Innovation project “The transfer of competences for tutors to achieve business (vocational) and social competences of female prisoners and ex-offenders” (COMPETENT TO DO). The organisation is responsible for the valorisation (dissemination and exploitation of the results) work package as we have got the experience and team in place for the implementation of these activities. ZISPB is responsible for the transfer and adaptation of 2 modules (related to social and entrepreneurial competences) and their pilot implementation in Lithuania.
ZISPB undertakes to coordinate the dissemination and final international conference of the project: “DSH Positive Choices” as its prime role and will support all other activities of partners involved.
1985total visits,1visits today